Saturday, June 5, 2010

Skinny People With Gynecomastia

Bomb! - 2

I recently learned that Myanmar wants to give itself a nuclear weapons. I confess that at first I had some difficulty in placing the country on the atlas, beyond a vague recollection of the south-east Asia. But then I reconnected with deep emotion as the mysterious exotic Burma: land of mystery and excitement salgariane as ever, starting with the City Leper King, which if I remember correctly Emilio has precisely those parts.
And then I came back to mind the march of Colonel Bogey, who dedicated much effort to build a bridge over the River Kwai in the same area: I defy anyone not born in the 50s it was whistling at least once. After all that wood and bamboo bridge was already demonstrating that if you want you can do much, even with limited resources as it seems to be those of the country.
The idea that capitalism after the bomb, the Soviet era, the Chinese-Communist, Zionist and Islamic bomb if it may have also inspired by the Buddhist philosophy intrigues me: what better proof of the versatility of this device, unfairly maligned by some Press service of the lobbies of dynamite and gun cotton?
For young people attach a piece of music with the movie in question, if you should wish to remove some marching in the jungle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment