Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sprained Wrist Palm Pain

happened tomorrow ... Subject

1993: This was my Yamaha FZR 600
In 1993 I went with a definite "turn-book" Road to the sport, leaving the trust to a more substantial enduro Yamaha FZR 600. Pondered every choice and walked away even an initial temptation ducatistica and shy, then I decided to take home an average of Iwata.
hindsight, I chose the road less impervious to the paper, on the Ducati because I did not hesitate much about the alleged unreliability of entries, as the price band and insurance (900) less convenient (at the time) such that I postpone it again (do not) the opportunity to contest two semi dumbbells. I was also tempted
the few 400 then imported into Italy, but the price once again I suggest 'that after all take home a 600 was good and right thing. Three years of
FZR, seen with the rule of consumerism and the evolution of the models (especially made in Japan) is an eternity, but for me it was a short period but all things considered useful to mature, become more aware about the ' importance of adequate clothing and more secure about what was useful and put a hand on what was quite unnecessary to intervene on my driving skills and what really was looking for a motorcycle, something he could give me what I did or did not work in our relationship. After
just three years a change of course, a different fractionation and also on the card in less than a dozen horses, but in fact a further step in the quest for right bike. The time came when the Monster 900 and, as you know, that time has stopped for various reasons (including economic ones ..) and is still here with me. You get older, you mature, you see things from different perspectives (and here I refer to the most recent post of Friends Cesena Bikers that regard) and enjoys motorcycling in a less frantic, no longer in search of exasperation but enjoying the also a taste of that special time escaped.
is not a beginning of senile stoned, it just happens. With the advent electronics now you see things unthinkable only a few years earlier, as motardone 150 hp and so super 'exasperated by intimidating the early days of superbike. News and developments likely to come to question our every previous conviction, and perhaps it is good that is so ', at least there is always something to talk about. Then
also happens to fall in love for things lost in time, the old one or two cylinders full of flaws and infirmities, things like aged whiskey or Cuban cigars that horrify and sigh some more. We are still many and varied, and it is this refusal of approval that makes a real biker.
Who does not want to understand and follow like sheep the flock may has lost something. Or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment