Hello!
thank you for your many comments below, please forgive my silence! I am under very new ... new beats ... no internet ... but I'm fine!
I left my productivity outstanding culinary Blog as in life, but fortunately the Christmas is coming and will have the opportunity to vent!
begin immediately with tonight's dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs
... reminds you of something?
ingredients:
grandmother's meatballs (I'm sorry, the recipe is secret! Know that it takes white meat boiled meats ee ... divine!)
tomato
a glass of wine
a tablespoon of butter
laurel
spaghetti
Well yes, they are rather elementary: you heat the butter with bay leaf, sauté it slightly floured meatballs, pour the wine. Add the sauce and finish cooking and you're done!
course on a beautiful tablecloth checked red and Binaca make their beautiful picture!
you soon ... I hope!
thank you for your many comments below, please forgive my silence! I am under very new ... new beats ... no internet ... but I'm fine!
I left my productivity outstanding culinary Blog as in life, but fortunately the Christmas is coming and will have the opportunity to vent!
begin immediately with tonight's dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs
... reminds you of something?
ingredients:
grandmother's meatballs (I'm sorry, the recipe is secret! Know that it takes white meat boiled meats ee ... divine!)
tomato
a glass of wine
a tablespoon of butter
laurel
spaghetti
Well yes, they are rather elementary: you heat the butter with bay leaf, sauté it slightly floured meatballs, pour the wine. Add the sauce and finish cooking and you're done!
course on a beautiful tablecloth checked red and Binaca make their beautiful picture!
you soon ... I hope!
0 comments:
Post a Comment