I often discuss the relationship between genre fiction and literature "high".
It 's a big wheel to which it is practically impossible escape, readers or writers who you are to be, at least for a couple of centuries.
Since precisely the kind of narrative is seemingly born. I say apparently, because it would be more correct to say, it began to assume its role as a self-narrative in the landscape.
Because in reality the "kind" is very old, would say that originated with the first stirrings of humanity around the fires of the caves. Or under the trees of the savannas, judging by the latest findings.
And often I repeat the clichés, a bit 'out of laziness and a little' for a quiet life: the genus is derived from classical literature, he takes themes and styles and then simplifies them, summarizes them to adapt to a mass audience a bit 'simpleton and hasty. An audience to be clear that she would be in trouble with Macbeth, but that can no longer enjoy the serenity Indemnity .
I mean the kind would be a sort of Third Estate, which is opposed to the arrogance of the aristocracy of literature, to pull the shorts and readjusts himself in the form of straps, more or less similar.
In reality, however, are not at all convinced that this is so. I think in fact the exact opposite: the genre is the great reservoir, the primordial soup of the narrative, A deposit of unformed characters, events, emotions, from which gushed out from time to time that works by chance or skill of the authors leave the pot to rise to the main floor of the culture through an action of aging ingredients.
But the origin of all remains the same. E 'from' Puppet Theatre that comes out Furioso, not vice versa. Pace of criticism and neo-romantic, genius is inspiration, perspiration but also pay attention to what is already there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment