Yesterday I was in Ravenna Coamastri Montanari Danila and Eraldo Baldini, hosts of "Crimes & Detective: black night white souls "(among other things, a beautiful title, and so chiasmatic antifrastico) and I heard that crazy red head and laughing a lot of Daniel tell the truth.
That was more or less:" I know Today investigators are all the rage a bit problematic and 'losers, but I did my senator charming, rich, noble and healthy for that, then dovendoci live for hours and days and years, I did not want to among the boxes a few unbearable jinx. "
A great truth, I said, that does justice to harm innocent but widespread, that the writers want travasino characters in their perception of themselves, or worse yet "another" that they would be.
Not at all, the characters are only those personae fictae that each of us would like to meet. And not necessarily because we like them, but also because it might displease us, fascinate us, terrorize us, but who somehow are so interesting to spend together just take hours, days and even years.
the point of wanting to make a lot of enthusiasm to participate even those victims who are poor readers, forgive us.
That was more or less:" I know Today investigators are all the rage a bit problematic and 'losers, but I did my senator charming, rich, noble and healthy for that, then dovendoci live for hours and days and years, I did not want to among the boxes a few unbearable jinx. "
A great truth, I said, that does justice to harm innocent but widespread, that the writers want travasino characters in their perception of themselves, or worse yet "another" that they would be.
Not at all, the characters are only those personae fictae that each of us would like to meet. And not necessarily because we like them, but also because it might displease us, fascinate us, terrorize us, but who somehow are so interesting to spend together just take hours, days and even years.
the point of wanting to make a lot of enthusiasm to participate even those victims who are poor readers, forgive us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment