e. .. yours truly!
theme aridatece risotto!
ingredients to use: a fresh fruit, a dried fruit and cheese.
judge nientepopodimenoche Davide Oldani !
AIUTOOOOOOO!!
I'm delighted that the challenger is allotted to me because I admire very much (now I know it also seems a bit '... real adrenaline?) And why we secretly supported in recent days. Without cheating, though! Do not worry!
short, I enjoyed a lot! I did two tests: the first recipe did not satisfy me, the second is what I sent ... we'll see!
In fact the only thing that puts me in awe and the findings of CHEF!
... But so tomorrow I leave for work! Yeah, I can follow the race live, I can not see the photo and the recipe of adrenaline until Friday, I think ...
So if you wonder where I'll be over, this is the answer.
Adre, good luck!
Hello everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment