Monday, November 5, 2007

Plus U2-x1130 Problem



Yesterday I toured the resurgent well with two objectives: 1
. take a ride (it is already the second time in a week) to the new food market on the 7th floor ...
2. buy these really cool stencils for cookies that I have seen on elle!
I have a weakness for cookie molds, indeed almost a fetish ... the more strange the better! I touched the bottom when I went to the jujube broth for a set of cookie cutters-to-glass (the most beautiful, print cookies to put on the rim of the glass, as if they were slices of lemon ...). Fortunately anna was with me and my impulse to buy reasonably placated ("enough that you do the little cut, right?")
But these molds are a whole other thing ... I have not tested yet and I have already done a photo shoot ... Among other things they
part of a line created especially for femminnuccie decorated with bows (and who has ears ...) from Ballarini during the fashion week. I have only now discovered this wonderful, but they are in perfect timing for the letter to Santa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment